Justin Bieber Turns 18: 18 Ways to Celebrate!
It’s official: Justin Bieber is turning 18. The baby-faced “Baby” singer will be legal on March 1 – and his entrance into adulthood has his fans celebrating. Check out these 18 ways to celebrate JB’s 18th birthday:
1. Watch “Ellen.” Justin will celebrate part of his big day on Thursday with Ellen DeGeneres on “The Ellen Show.” The show’s website promises a “Justin Bieber birthday exclusive” — which may even include a special birthday surprise!
2. Break a record. According to Mashable.com, in honor of the pop star’s birthday his fans will try to break the Guinness World Record for the most social media messages sent in a 24-hour period. Agency Net is uniting Beliebers through a Happy Birthday Justin landing page, which lets fans RSVP via their Facebook accounts. The world record attempt begins on March 1 at midnight.
3. Eat a JB sundae. The Bieber Bocker Glory is a JB-inspired sundae that was sold at Harrods in London last summer. The high dollar frozen treat boasted hints of the teen idol’s Someday perfume and was made with wild berry and vanilla ice cream, fresh pear, lavender sprinkles and edible glitter. Make one at home.
4. Rent “Never Say Never.” The pop star’s 2011 documentary rocks footage of his really early days and it’s actually an inspiring reminder to always believe in yourself. Or Beliebe. Available at Redboxes everywhere.
5. Wear his perfume. The aforementioned Someday has notes of mandarin, pear, jasmine, creamy florals and vanilla musk — and each bottle comes with a removable, crystal heart charm. 1.7 oz/ $45.
6. Eat spaghetti. Long island Press recently compiled a list of JB’s faves. Spaghetti made the list as his favorite meal and we’re thinking that may be true. How else to explain his 17th birthday dinner at Italian restaurant Maggiano’s last year with girlfriend Selena Gomez?
7. Make a JB cocktail. No alcohol in this one — he’s not 21 yet– but since Justin’s favorite juice is orange and his favorite soda is Sprite, mix them up for a JB sparkler.
8. Put away your Uggs and big round sunglasses for the day. Biebs told Seventeen that Uggs and big sunglasses are the girl fashion trends that confuse him the most. Of the popular slouchy boots, he said, “I think they’re ugly. And I think big sunglasses are kind of overrated.”
9. Eat candy. Fans know that Justin is a fanatic for Sour Patch Kids. Or if you really want to take the cake, in honor of his 18th why not bake a Sour Patch Kids cake?
10. Check out his YouTube page. Way back in 2007, kidrauhl opened a YouTube account – and a star was born. The page still includes footage of vintage JB singing in the bathroom.
11. Play a JB board game. Ah, yes, our boy wonder is even the subject of several board games. Justin Bieber’s Backstage Pass and Justin Bieber’s Always Be Mine are great picks for kiss collectors.
12. Buy a Justin Bieber-inspired app. But you may want to stay away from that Joustin’ Beaver one.
13. Tweet him a greet. Justin is an avid Twitter user – and sometimes he even retweets! While your birthday message may get lost in the deluge, it’s worth a try @justinbieber.
14. Buy some JB gear. Justin’s official online store has watches and tote bags and collectible dolls. And as a birthday bonus (for him) with every purchase, you’ll make him richer!
15. Read his favorite book. True Beliebers have already read Justin’s book, “First Step 2 Forever,” but what about his favorite book that he didn’t write? Justin told Ellen DeGeneres that pal and “Never say Never’ rapper Jaden Smith gave him the book “Fledgling: Jason Steed” and it’s his new fave. Read it and weep.
16. Recreate Justin’s most famous date. Okay, so you may not be able to rent out the Staples Center, but you can still stage a homegrown version of Bieber’s famous movie date with Selena Gomez. Ingredients needed: Steak, pasta and a copy of the movie “Titanic.” Oh, and someone to watch it with.
17. Make a donation to Justin’s favorite charity. While we’re sure the pop star will receive thousands of cards and gifts from fans, what do you really buy for someone who already has it all? A donation to one of his favorite charities like Pencils of Promise would be much more meaningful.
18. And for a belated birthday surprise, get a greeting — in April. According to a PRNewswire press release, Hallmark is commemorating Bieber’s b-day with a line of greeting cards. The collection of more than 48 Hallmark “everyday” cards will debut in April, some with pop-ups, lights and song bytes from the teen idol (Sample sentiment: “You must be one of my biggest fans ’cause you blow me away, girl!”)
More From This Contributor:
Note: This was written by a Yahoo! contributor. Join the Yahoo! Contributor Network here to start publishing your own articles.
Incoming search terms:christina aguilera boyfriend,justin bieber and selena gomez scandal,casper smart y jlo
Related news :