Kelly Osbourne Blasts Christina Aguilera, Continues Decade-Long Feud
Kelly Osbourne in 2009. Photo by Glenn Francis.Wikimedia CommonsYahoo! Contributor Network
Kelly Osbourne may be British, but you’ll have to excuse her French.
After nearly a decade of mutual mudslinging, Kelly Osbourne took a cheap shot at Christina Aguilera on a recent episode of E!’s “Fashion Police.” When Joan Rivers commented that Xtina looked “stuffed into” the Givenchy dress she wore last month and called her “Snooki’s Scandinavian cousin,” Osbourne didn’t hesitate to contribute her two cents. Kelly laughed and said, “Maybe she is just becoming the fat bitch she was born to be. She was a c**t to me. She called me fat for so many f****** years.” Sensing her carpe diem (and possibly karmic) moment, the Brit continued, “So you know what? F**k you! You’re fat too!”
Back in 2002, Aguilera allegedly said Osbourne was “the nastiest person [she'd] ever seen,” and that she was “bitter and twisted about life.” In return, Kelly supposedly called Christina “one of the most disgusting human beings in the entire world” and added, “I’ve seen drag queens who look better. She has a bad mouth…but she’s all talk.” The feud nearly came to blows at a party, when Christina reportedly put Kelly in a headlock and warned her to do her trash-talking in person. It would seem that nearly ten years later, their sentiments haven’t changed much.
It’s hard to say whether or not Christina will strike back at her long-time rival, but we’re thinking the two should just give it up and make nice. Seriously, our early-American history’s a tad rusty, but we seem to remember the last time the British got in a fight with some Americans, and it didn’t go particularly well.
Christina isn’t the only person who’s been on the receiving end of Kelly’s wrath.
Last month, Kelly had words with her ex-fiance, Luke Worrall. When a follower asked Worrall why he’d ever dated Osborne and suggested that leaving her was a smart move, the reality star fired back. She tweeted, “You’ve made it very clear u only dated me 4 my life style (sic) but sh*t tweets about me the day im (sic) @ a funeral u have hit a new low.” Osborne was referring to attending the London funeral of her friend, Amy Winehouse, and continued to give her ex a piece of her mind. “It was fine when Kellyphant ass was paying 4everything wasn’t it?” We’re thinking it’s probably good that the two split up, no?
Osbourne may be justified in some of her comments, but it would appear that, at times, her delivery sucks.
After chasing off two car thieves in London last month, Kelly joked, “I did not realize I was that scary.” Apparently she is, since she nearly got in a scuffle the very next night with another patron at the shi-shi restaurant Nobu. She tweeted, “Really makes me sad that the staff at nobu allowed a man to try and fight me because I asked him to stop slamming his glass on the table!” Since we’ve been dining peacefully for decades, we’re not sure how far one has to go to pick a fight in a public restaurant. We’re thinking that, just maybe, the “direct approach” just isn’t working for Kelly.
Let’s bury the hatchet, ladies, and not in each other’s backs.
More from this Contributor:
Kat Von D’s Tattoo of Jesse James and Other Celebs Who Should Think Before They Ink
Crystal Harris Makes Fun of Sex with Hugh Hefner, Plus Other Celebs Who Have Kissed and Told
LeAnn Rimes Follows Eddie Cibrian to Chicago: Is She Scared He’ll Cheat?
Note: This was written by a Yahoo! contributor. Join the Yahoo! Contributor Network here to start publishing your own articles
See More Yahoo! Contributor Network Stories
Related news :
- Kelly Osbourne to Christina Aguilera : You’re a ‘fat b—-’
- Cyndi Lauper, Christina Aguilera contribute to worst national anthem mash-up (Video)
- Joan Rivers: Angelina Jolie is beautiful
- Kelly Osbourne: Zickenalarm reloaded!
- Kelly Osbourne calls Christina Aguilera a "fat bitch"
- Christina Aguilera: I love working
- 3A/2A/1A Defensive player of the week: Brandon East, Skidmore-Tynan
- Christina Aguilera hires vocal coach for new album
- Christina Aguilera Calls ‘Moves Like Jagger’ ‘So Unique’
- Avril Lavigne Weight Loss Avril Lavigne Diet Program
- Jessica Simpson Pregnancy Rumors Fueled at Macy’s Show?
- Angelina Jolie Honored at UN Refugee Agency Awards
- Christina Aguilera fell for Jagger from the start
- Shakira named Latin Grammys person of year
- Jessica Simpson Postpones Wedding to Eric Johnson, Plus Other Weddings We’re Waiting to See
- Christina Aguilera’s Fragrance ‘Secret Potion’ Smells Delish AND Bedazzles Your Dress! (VIDEO)
- Avril Lavigne is all grown up
- Alice Cooper picked Kesha to be the devil
- Angelina Jolie’s Kids Enjoy Playdate With Gwen Stefani’s Little Rock Star
- Happy Birthday, Avril Lavigne! You’re 27 But You Look Approximately 12!
- Rock in Rio returning to Brazil with Katy Perry, Shakira, after a decade abroad
- Maroon 5, Christina Aguilera extend Billboard lead
- Rihanna debuts new single ‘We Found Love’
- Christina Aguilera won’t put movies first
- Christina Aguilera: ‘Music is my first love, not movies’
- Katy Perry dares to go all in
- Christina Aguilera is reportedly to be axed from ‘The Voice’
- Christina Aguilera besotted with son
- Maroon 5, Christina Aguilera’s ‘Moves Like Jagger’ reclaims US number one
- Megan Fox is not an attention-seeking robot, android, or
- Katy Perry brings a candy-coated concert – Omaha World
- Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green are both tired of their tattoos
- Nicole Richie denies Simpson feud
- Christina Aguilera Did Not Get Fired From The Voice
- NBC Shoots Down Rumors Network Wanted To Fire Christina Aguilera From ‘The Voice’
- Justin Bieber Wants To Marry By 25: Other Pop Stars Who Have Done The Same!
- Jennifer Lopez: My kids inspire me
- X Factor 2011 will be toned down after raunchy Christina Aguilera final in 2010, says Simon Cowell
- Jennifer Lopez: I Stay Glam for My Kids!
- Adam Levine: ‘I loved Christina Aguilera’s delivery on Moves Like Jagger’
- Jennifer Lopez says she felt
- American Idol Turmoil Behind The Scenes
- Jennifer Lopez Reveals Idol Judges’ ‘First Fight’
- Jennifer Lopez Reveals First Fight Of New ‘American Idol’ Season
- Christina Aguilera Sells Hollywood Hills House at a Loss
- Maroon 5, Christina Aguilera’s ‘Moves Like Jagger’ tops Billboard Hot 100
- Megan Fox: Ken Paves Salon Stop
- Gossip site accuses Christina Aguilera of child abuse, her lawyer responds accordingly
- Christina Aguilera: I didn
- Deputy fractures hand in encounter with disorderly person during Kesha concert at DTE
- Christina Aguilera denies brusing baby
- Shakira Makes Twitter History
- Angelina Jolie Attends Congo Warlord Trial In Hague (VIDEO)
- Gossips site accuses Christina Aguilera of child abuse, her lawyer respond accordingly
- Christina Aguilera denies bruising baby
- Christina Aguilera Threatens To Sue Website Over False Child Abuse Accusations
- Megan Fox: I
- Christina Aguilera may take legal action over child abuse report
- Paramore laugh off Lavigne comparisons
- Justin Bieber has a fan in actress Evan Rachel Wood
- Christina Aguilera is eager to marry boyfriend Matt Rutler
- Christina Aguilera’s wedding plans
- Maroon 5 and Christina Aguilera swagger to Irish number one
- Christina Aguilera’s ‘wedding plans’
- Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo Green Set to Perform at Michael Jackson Tribute Concert
- Gratuitous Pop Pic: Christina Aguilera Poses With Adele Backstage At LA Concert
- Jessica Simpson & Eric Johnson: Adele Concert!
- Christina Aguilera loves Adele!
- PHOTOS: Adele Meets Christina Aguilera In LA
- Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera: ‘Moves Like Jagger’
- Jennifer Lopez spotted with Marc Anthony in Southampton
- Jessica Simpson Hasn
- Christina Aguilera & Adam Levine Debut ‘Moves Like Jagger’ Video: Watch
- Shakira is 7th most popular person
- Watch Now! Maroon 5′s "Moves Like Jagger" Video Featuring Christina Aguilera & Adam Levine’s Abs
Tags: christina aguilera, Decade, early american history, fashion police, fight, joan rivers, Osbourne, Other, person, time rival —