Megan Fox’s Fuller Face Because of Botox or Weight Gain?
Megan Fox recently attended the movie premier of Puss in Boots with her husband Brian Austin Greene, and Fox’s fuller face immediately sparked rumors that the actress has had plastic surgery on her face.
However, according to several medical experts featured on Fox News, Fox has just gained weight all over her body, and that’s a more likely explanation than her having Botox fillers applied to her face.
One of the medical experts, Dr. Chiu of Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery, said,
“when you look at her whole body (and specifically, arms), it appears that she simply gained weight, which would be a much more reasonable explanation for the fullness of her face. After all, why would she want to make her face look fuller and lose the high cheekbones and strong jaw line that have defined her (facially) as a sex symbol for the current/younger generation?”
What do you think- weight gain or botox?
Other Stories We Like
- Pink Slams Selena Gomez Over Video – The Celebrity Cafe
- Beyonce is Faking Her Pregnancy (bump and all) - Crushable
- Teresa and Joe Giudice Renew Wedding Vows With Lavish Wedding – Starcasm
- Kristen Stewart ADMITS to Dating Rob Pattinson
- Rihanna Goes Sexy or Is it Raunchy in Barbados – Starcasm
- Kate Hudson in a Bikini After Baby – Is She Ready?
- 12 Celebs Who Have Gone Naked For PETA - Crushable
- Scarlett Johansson’s Nude Photo Leaked on Internet
Incoming search terms:selena gomez weight gain story
Related news :