Tuned In: Justin Bieber and Jaden Smith Get Romantic on ‘Happy New Year’
Justin Bieber had a very eventful New Years Eve, performing for the masses at New York City’s Times Square celebration with Lady Gaga. But he still managed to treat his fans to a special gift to ring in 2012: The aptly titled RB track “Happy New Year,” a collaboration with Bieber’s fellow teen idol Jaden Smith.
Also, Bieber’s hit the 16 million follower mark on Twitter, a still-pregnant Beyonce chowed down on fried foods with Jay-Z, LeAnn Rimes chastised her fans for inquiring about her uterus, Rihanna showed off some intimate piercings, and Katy Perry still hasn’t commented on her split from that guy who has way more hair than she does.
• Justin Bieber had a pretty amazing 2011 filled with screaming girls and bogus paternity suits, but he seems confident that 2012 will be just as epic.
The 17-year-old Canadian teamed up with his former tourmate Jaden Smith to record the song “Happy New Year” for their fans, releasing it Saturday evening with the message, “Thank you for 2011, lets have a better 2012!”
Shortly thereafter, he elucidated, “i love arm.”
The synthy boner jam sounds a lot like a Drake song, albeit one completely lacking in emotional depth. So what if it’s just an excuse for Justin and Jaden to show off their new near-manly vocal ranges? We’re sure there isn’t a Belieber in the universe who’s going to complain about the lyrics, which touch on sensitive subjects like making out and root beer.
• It’s no wonder that Justin now has 16 million followers, even if a significant number of these followers are just 12-year-olds who’ve signed up for multiple Hotmail accounts in the hopes of getting just one Retweet. Dare to dream.
Beyonce Knowles (PCN)
• Last week it was rumored that pop superstar Beyoncé Knowles had already given birth to a baby girl named Tiana-May Carter in a luxury suite at a New York City hospital. But—surprise!—it appears those rumors were incorrect, as Knowles was still very pregnant on New Year’s Eve.
According to Food Republic, Knowles, 30, was spotted chowing down with her very famous husband at Brooklyn’s famous Buttermilk Channel, where the three-course tasting menu included butter-poached lobster and duck meatloaf.
Yes, that was probably as awesome as it sounds.
Rimes only plays pregnant for fun.
• Sometimes country singer LeAnn Rimes isn’t down with her fans making baby predictions for 2012, as she tweeted Monday, “I have never even tried [to make a baby] so please stop discussing my ovaries LOL.”
Rimes hasn’t really given anyone reason to suspect she’s got a baby on the way, except for the fact that she failed to post any bikini pictures over the holidays. Given the frequency with which LeAnn usually likes to show off her abs, we can’t blame anyone for speculating…
• Almost definitely not-pregnant: Rihanna, who partied with Diddy in a very, very sheer black lace dress to ring in the new year. There’s nothing like a visible nipple ring to get the party started!
Katy Perry: Still digging hairy dudes. (Bauer Griffin)
• Not present at Diddy’s party: Katy Perry, whose divorce dominated the news cycle over the past several days. Perry has yet to comment on her split from her husband of 14 months, Russell Brand, and has somehow managed to avoid being photographed since Brand filed papers last week.
Page Six reports that Katy didn’t let the big D get in the way of celebrating 2012, as she partied in a private room at West Hollywood’s Soho House. A spy claimed, “One wouldn’t have ever even known that her husband had just filed for divorce. At one point, she was talking to a guy with long hair down to his shoulders in the hallway. They were talking for a while. She was smiling and leaning up against the wall.”
Perry obviously has a type. Her hirsute soon-to-be-ex-husband, meanwhile, celebrated at London’s Savoy hotel with a pack of UK hipsters, including chanteuse Florence Welch.
• Drake appears to have replaced sweaters with owls. At least that’s what we’re getting from pictures of his NYE gig at Las Vegas’ Hard Rock Hotel Casino.
Recording artist Drake performs at The Joint inside the Hard Rock Hotel Casino January 1, 2012 in Las Vegas, Nevada. (Getty Images)more pics »
• Fergie: Not pregnant, still likes to party.
Fergie and Josh Duhamel ring in 2012 by celebrating New Years at 1 Oak in Las Vegas. The Black Eyed Peas singer could be seen wearing a funky dress as she arrived at the event with her actor husband. (Pacific Coast News)more pics » • Mariah Carey’s working hard to ensure the success of her mom’s Aspen jewelry store, as she wheeled Dem Babies out for a photo op over the weekend.
Mariah Carey arriving at Joan Boyce jewelry store with Nick and the twins. (Bauer Griffin)more pics » • Gwen Stefani’s kid is expressive.
Singer Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale take their son Kingston and Zuma to a park on New Year’s Eve in Moorpark, CA. Gwen played with both kids. Zuma brought out the musician in him when he started singing and pretended to play the drums. (FlynetPictures.com)more pics »
See more Justin Bieber photos:
Incoming search terms:jaden smith 2012,jaden smith 2012 abs,josh peck 2012,mariah careys kids,mariah carey\s kids,mariah carey kids,jaden smith instagram,mariah carey house,jaden smith and justin bieber 2012,jaden smith abs 2012
Related news :